Sunday, September 17, 2006

Tennessee

Yet again, my family took a caravan of 6 cars (including mine) to the Knoxville area of Tennessee for a family vacation. I have always been in school or out of the country when they've gone there. It's quite beautiful and there seems to be SO much to do! I can't believe how much stuff there is to see and do there. The shopping was a amazing!

Below are some pictures of my sister-in-law and my nephews as we took a roadtrip from southern Virginia (where I picked her and my nephews up). We went through these mountains and stopped at this overlook called "Lover's Leap" along the way. I can't remember if we were in North Carolina, Virginia or Tennessee, but it certainly was beautiful. There was this nice couple that were so nice to take pictures of us. We also drove through this Country Fair in this town in southern Virginia. We totally sat in traffic along the rows and rows of stands selling anything from teriyaki chicken to funnel cake. It was kinda cool because the traffic was going so slow that I got out of the car and bought some food along the way. The journey took 10 hours for me total, because I was coming from Washington, DC. NEVER AGAIN! All for my nephews though.

No comments: