Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sachi and Boo do Washington, DC!

Sachi Imai is my friend from Japan whom I met at a body building competition through mutual friends. Yes, we have a friend named Fiona who is a competitive female body builder. Anyways, that was two years ago and we're still great friends. I haven't been back to Japan in a year, so I was SO happy that she would come back to visit and bring my beloved little Kotono aka "BooBoo" with her. Little BooBoo is bilingual in English and Japanese. She also just happens to be cute as a button.

Well, anyways, Sachi and BooBoo came here on September 5th and stayed for week. They flew back to Japan on September 11th. Chotto Kowai! They made it back safely. Sachi's friend, Rui, also came on September 5th, but she left a few days earlier to visit some other cities.

I had a BBQ in their honor on Sunday, September 10th and quite a few people showed up with their own special dishes. Unfortunately, I didn't take very many pictures, because I was busy trying to start the fire on the grill.

The weekend before they left, my friend, Michelle Oney, from high school came up to visit me and also to meet Sachi. It was great. They all got along so well.

Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: