Sunday, March 02, 2008

Cultural Connections is Official!


Call me incorporated! ... well, soon I will officially own my SELF. You can find my Web site at http://www.intlculturalconnections.com/ . I am moving into the realm of freelance consulting. I'm going to build up my writing/pr/marketing/web skills. I already retained my first client, a small media organization in Washington, DC for a 3-month contract. I'm really excited and I know that this will give me the opportunity to grow and branch out into new areas. None of this would've happened if I hadn't thought of converting a full-time job opportunity into a consulting gig. The problem with "gigs" is that it is long-term and this means that I'll have to continuously put myself out there. In any case, I'll soon be incorporated and be able to deduct my losses and try my best to create a livelihood in this crazy, mad world.

Shameless sell point: If you know anyone that is looking for a writer or Web site consultant, please let me know!

No comments: