Friday, June 15, 2007

The Return of Bianca Sukiyama


Ok, so Bianca Sukiyama is coming back. I am VERY excited to announce that I am working on my final draft for a collection of short stories most of which will revolve around the character Bianca Sukiyama of the "The Adventures of Bianca Sukiyama" series. I had originally written this story back in my freshman year of college as one short story, but when I moved to Japan, I decided to fill in the blank with a series of stories. The stories were illustrated by my friend, Amanda Gomes, and I hope to continue to use her illustrations in the new book.

I am planning to self-publish the latest in these "Adventures" and hope to put it out there mostly at online book sellers. My collection of poems, "The Internal Music Series" will be published at a later date. I figured that this was just the time to make all of this happen.

I hope to have good news about the progress of my manuscript sometime in August. In the meantime, continue to read my blog!

No comments: