Thursday, April 12, 2007

Wedding Season!!!

Ok, so the next few posts you'll see on my blog will be ALL about weddings, because I'm now officially at that age where the wedding invitations are pouring in and I can't keep up!!! Ok, let's review:

  • Abraham Zuniga, a friend from high school, kicked it in September 2006, in Miami
  • Celia Bhattacharya and Ken Aragaki, friends from work, April 7, 2007, in NYC
  • Simon (my cousin) and Aisha, May 11, 2007, in NYC
  • Arsema (friend from Women for Women Int'l) and Teddy, June 23, in Punta Cana, Dom. Rep.
  • Violeta (friend from JET) and Michael, June 23, San Antonio and August 4, Holland
  • Michelle White and Shin (of Japan), August 13, Central VA area and Osaka, Japan
  • My friend, Valencia just got engaged, Wedding Date, TBA

I can't keep up with all these wedding dates and gifts and presents. I might as well start an emergency wedding gift fund. I'm very happy for my friends though, that they are finding love and are taking the plunge. I hope to one day (soon!) go there myself. I fantasize about that special day, but going to these weddings make me fantasize even more (especially when I go with friends to try on wedding dresses). I told a co-worker the other day that in the next 2-3 years I'll be invited to baby showers. Now, I hope by then that I'm at least engaged!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, there I am! It sounds so official now. I got the invitations in the mail today and they're goigeous! I can't believe this is happening, and you won't either when it happens to you. :D

Vio-chan